Whether it’s ranking TV shows or listing reasons tropical storms should stay away from Texas, my “5 things” series aims to give readers the lowdown in a digestible format. Because, you know, otherwise my posts make people queasy.
• Find out which 5 TV shows I watched, usually very early in the morning, back in the 1980s. I’m sure you were just dying to know.
• Here’s 5 reasons why Hurricane Harvey should have stayed away from Texas. For one, Texas was bigger than Harvey.
• Are you really, really bored? Learn about 5 merit badges I earned 25 years ago. Don’t forget to wake up in time to get to work.
• Oh, look: another post about 5 TV shows. Sheesh. Get an original idea, Andy.
• Check out 5 things I used to collect.
• My 5 TV shows I used to watch in the 1990s post died quicker than the slap wrap fad.
• Ever feel like the fullback should make a comeback? You’ll like this list.
• Five Texan sayings I’ve been usin’ are here.
• After a six-month break, here’s five mind-blowing events that took place while I was away.